Key Studio offers two options when hiring the studio.
You can KEY Hire which includes the studio, lights, mics and CAMER & OPERATOR. Or, you can DRY Hire which only includes the studio, lights & mics. Check below for a full listing of the facility;
- 4.3m by 6m by 3.3m high
- Digital green cyclorama – 4.3 metres wide. The a hard green floor can be extended out 3m
- Additional backdrops include; black and white
- Sound proof
- Air conditioned
- Reception area with, mark up mirror and studio monitoring.
- Bathroom facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor area
- Close proximity to Cafés/ bars / restaurants and Luna Park!
- 2 x Dedolight 150w
- 2 x LightPro 6 x 55w bank tungsten balanced fluorescent
- 2 x LightPro 4 x 55w bank tungsten balanced fluorescent
- 3 x Light Pro 2 x 55w bank tungsten balanced fluorescent
- 2x 2m fluorescent
- 2 * Sony ECM 673 shotgun
- 1 x 26 inch LED LCD panel for live monitoring within studio
- 1 x 21 inch LED LCD panel for live monitoring within studio
- 1 x 40 inch LCD panel for live monitoring in breakout/client area
- Audio monitoring in breakout/client area
- NB SDI or HDMI output from camera required to connect. These monitors are NOT colour balanced.
KEY Hire includes all items covered under DRY Hire plus:
- Sony Cinealta XD EX1 – Full HD (3) 1/2” CMOS
sensors, each with 1920×1080 resolution (the XDCAM HD codec
records in full resolution). It can also record in 1440×1080 XDCAM
format to SxS express card media. Lens: f1.9-f16, 11x 5.8-81.2mm
- Footage is captured via SDI/HDMI direct to hard drive – giving 4:2:2 colour separation through Media Express
- Testing can be carried out in FCPX to ensure you are happy with the output
- We will name files as they are being captured to ensure the most simple workflow in post production
- Output can be in a vast array of codecs. The most common, and our preferred, codecs are: ProRes HQ 4:2:2 1.6GB/min or ProRes LT 4:2:2 734MB/min.
- We capture at 1080p25 as a default, please advise if you require other. Other capture preferences are available upon request
- An external hard drive (with USB3 or Thunderbolt and OS2 format) is required for footage transfer. Please supply on the day of your shoot – unfortunately we cannot burn to DVD as the files are too large. File sizes of ProRes HQ are about 1.6 gb per minute.
- Autocue and operator (Script Q)
- Directing services
- Production management
- Seperate large break out area with chairs and couch, studio monitoring.
Only available with KEY HIRE
- 4K BlackMagic URSA Mini 4.6
- 4K BlackMagic 4K
- Live keying capability for recording or review (ATEM1)
- Multi (3) camera shoots